Welcome to the motor bike hotel Brenner in Vipiteno!
Every motorcyclist has a passion for winding roads, quiet routes and fascinating views along the way. You can experience all of this with us in Vipiteno and the near surroundings. Enjoy the mountains in spring, summer or autumn from the seat of your machine.
Motor bikers start directly at Hotel Brenner in Vipiteno to the winding tours to the north and south of the Main Alpine Ridge. The Brennero Pass, the Jaufen Pass, Timmels Joch, the numerous Dolomite passes and other pass roads in South and North Tyrol await you for horsepower holidays.
What bikers can expect:
- Safe and free parking in our garage
- Super location for excursions to Passo Giovo and Passo Pennes - only 1 minutes away from the state road toward Passo Pennes
- Hotel with charming rooms and free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Moderate rates
- Free use of washing machine and laundry dryer for wet clothings
- 24-hour self-check-in for flexible arrival
- Restaurant & Pizzeria in the nearby city centre of Vipiteno (only 5 minutes by motor-bike or 25 minutes by foot along the international cycling path Munich-Venice)
- Easy arrival via the state road SS508 - Passo Pennes
- Location close to the off-motorway service area with access to a green: jogging, walking and cycling commence directly at the hotel, golf course with 7-hole practice area and riding stables in the recreational area (5 minutes distance)
- Close to the city centre with shops and restaurants (2 km, 25 minutes by foot along the cycling path, 5 minutes by motor-bike)
Look our special offers
Our MOTORBIKE tips
TOUR I: Passo Pennes - Passo Palade - Passo Giovo - Vipiteno
directly from the hotel via Passo Pennes to Val Sarentino, continue to Bolzano and Appiano, via Passo Mendola and Passo Palade to Lana and Merano, then to Val Passiria and over Passo Giovo back to Vipiteno.
approx. 198 km - driving time approx. 4.5 hours.
TOUR II: Brennero Pass - Sölden - Rombo Pass - Passo Giovo - Vipiteno
from Vipiteno over Brennero Pass on to Innsbruck, in the direction of Landeck, in Kematen to the Kühtal valley, then to Sölden, via Rombo Pass to S. Leonardo, and over the Giovo Pass back to Vipiteno.
approx. 234 km - driving time approx. 6 hours.
TOUR III: Passo Giovo - Bolzano - Bressanone - Vipiteno
via Passo Giovo to Val Passiria, to Merano, via Avelengo, Verano, Meltino to San Genesio, Bolzano and from Bressanone back to Vipiteno.
approx. 175 km - driving time approx. 4 hours.
TOUR IV: Bressanone - Passo Gardena - Passo delle Erbe - Vipiteno
from Vipiteno via Bressanone to Chiusa and to Val Gardena, over Passo Gardena to Val Badia and via S. Martino in Badia, Passo delle Erbe and Luson or Funes back to Bressanone and to Vipiteno.
approx. 182 km - driving time approx. 4.5 hours
TOUR V: Scharnitz Pass - Seefeld - Zirler Berg - Innsbruck - Vipiteno
from Vipiteno via Scharnitz Pass to Mittenwald, via Unterkirchen, Leutasch, Seefelder Sattel and Zirler Berg to Innsbruck. Then take a drive to the Stubai Valley and finally drive through Steinach and the Brennero Pass back to Vipiteno.
approx. 219 km - driving time approx. 5.5 hours.