Hiking and mountaineering in Vipiteno in South Tyrol is a varied pleasure and an unforgettalbe experience. From the Alpine crossing and multi-day tour to the high-mountain tours and glacier tours ... Here in Vipiteno and its surroundings, hikers and summiteers will find everything they like.
The Hotel Brenner, at the southern outskirts of Vipiteno, is ideal located to getting on, starting or finishing in a variety of high-alpine-tours. Visit our hotel, enjoy your stay and start the next morning strengthened your unforgettable mountain experience.
- rich and balanced breakfast buffet with regional products
- free use of washing machine and tumble dryer
- shuttle service to the entry points (for a fee)
- free car park directly at the hotel (if you arrive by car and for two stay at the hotel)
- spacious and well equipped rooms with free high-speed Wi-Fi and moderate rates
- self-check-in on our check-in terminal for a flexible arrival
- easy arrival by car or by foot via the international cycle path "Munich-Venice", which passes directly behind the hotel
- location on the southern outskirts of Vipiteno, close to the off-motorway service area SADOBRE, with access to the green: jogging, walking and cycling directly from the hotel
- restaurants & pizzerias in the nearby city centre of Vipiteno (by foot in 25 minutes along the cycling path)
- close by the historical city centre of Vipiteno with shopping possibilities (2 km)
- active offers in the vicinity (golf course with 7-hole practice area, Skytrek - the high ropes course, rafting ...)
- hiking, mountaineering, climbing, entrances to various high-apline tours in the near surroundings (multi-day-tours, glacier tours ...)
Open interactive hiking map
Alpine crossing - from Lake Tegernsee to Vipiteno-Sterzing
The Alpine crossing has become a real insider tip for hikers. Once by foot on the way from Germany to Italy - that is an experience that you will never forget! The city of Vipiteno is the final destination of this trip and many hikers enjoy their last stay with us at the Hotel Brenner. On the day of departure we will take you by shuttle to the train station (for fee).Fundres High Route - from Vipiten-Sterzing to Bruncio-Bruneck
The Fundres High Route is one of the most famous high routes in the Alps. It's a 6-day-tour through almost untouched and wild nature. The entrance is closed to the Hotel Brenner and we will take you by shuttle diectly to the entry point (7 minutes away). For two nights at our Hotel Brenner (at the beginning and on the last day of your tour) you can park your car for free diectly at our hotel. A parking fee will be charged for just one overnight stay.Wilder Pfaff and Zuckerhütl
The "Zuckerhütl" is the highest peak of the Stubi Alps and lies at the southern end of the Stubaital Valley. Mountaineerers enjoy a unique mountain- and glacier tour with an overnight stay at the highest refuge of South Tyrol - the Becherhaus. Start this awe-inspiring two-day-tour from the Hotel Brenner. We will take you by shuttle to the entry point in the Ridnaun Valley and we pick you up again (for fee). During your mountain trip you can park your car for free direclty to our hotel (for two overnight stays at our hotel).
Hochfeiler - Zillertal Alps
The Hochfeiler with its 3510 meters above sea level, is the highest peak of the Zillertal Alps and towers over all the surrounding mountain peaks. The mountain hut "Hochfeiler", at 2715 meters above sea level, is the ideal starting point to scale the various peaks in the near surroundings. Start this arresting tour from the Hotel Brenner. We will take you by shuttle to the entry point in the Pfitscher Valley and we pick you up again (for fee). During your mountain trip you can park your car for free direclty to our hotel (for two overnight stays at our hotel).
Arrive to the Hotel Brenner
- by foot via the international cycle path "Munich-Venice", which passes behind the hotel (a 25-minutes walk to the city centre of Vipiteno)
- by train and further with a taxi: You will take only 7 minutes from the train station to our hotel. We will organize for you the pick-up service (for fee)
Our rooms and prices!
- by the own car: at the roundabout of the motorway exit of Vipiteno take the 4° exit in the direction of Racines - Passo di Pennes. After 300 meters, turn to the left on the state road SS508 - direction of Passo di Pennes. After another 500 meters, turn left immediately and follow the signs to "Hotel Brenner"