Excursion tips around Vipiteno Reifenstein Castle
is one of the best preserved castles in South Tyrol. Visit the portculli, the torture chamber, the courtroom, the underground dungeon, and the St. Zeno chapel. Wolfsthurn Castle
: South Tyrolean Museum for Hunting and Fishing Mines in Ridanna Monteneve:
Silver, lead and zinc mine The Gilfenklamm Gorge
is the only canyon in pure white marble worldwide Vipiteno
, the merchant town - and also worth seeing are the medieval towns of Bressanone and Chiusa
The Adventure and Wellbeing Pool Balneum
in the sports zone of Vipiteno
Active offers around Vipiteno ...
- JOGGING directly from the hotel
- HIKING: Monte Cavallo and Racines, Val di Vizze and Val di Fleres await you with innumerable hiking trails in beautiful nature.
- CYCLING & MOUNTAIN-BIKING: From Mayrhofen in the Zillertal Vally over Vizze Pass, over Pennes Pass and Giovo Pass or along the valley cycling trail 99 km to Bolzano, or continue all the way to Lake Garda.
- MOTOR CYCLING: conquer the mountain passes in South and North Tyrol on a motorbike! Vipiteno provides the ideal starting point.
- GOLF COURSE with 7-hole practice area in the recreational area (5 minutes from the hotel)
- SWIMMING: Need to cool off? The Adventure and Wellbeing Pool Balneum with indoor pool and saunas is ideal.